My client, one of the world's leading providers of reinsurance and insurance is seeking a Senior Data Scientist to establish a new business unit and introduce cutting edge machine learning use-cases. This is a greenfield initiative in a business unit which offers a start-up feel, with the backing of a big organisation.
The successful Senior Data Scientist will:
- Work closely with the unit's Data Engineer and Data Architect to lead new machine learning projects
- Design and implement production-grade solutions
- Communicate with internal and external clients, communicating technical content to a business audience
- Work in an agile setup
Successful candidates will likely:
- Have a degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics or related quantitative field
- Be analytical problem solvers with the ability to assimilate complex information
- Exhibit knowledge of languages and techniques like R, Python, SQL
- Have interest and prior knowledge in machine learning, statistical modelling and related technologies
- Experience in distributed computing (e.g. Spark)
- Experience with geographic modelling or processing of geo-data
- Knowledge of Text Mining, Natural Language Processing and related technology platforms and tools
Please apply now if you would like to be considered!
Keywords: Data Science, Analytics, modelling, machine learning, NLP, distributed computing, Python, R, SQL, Spark
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.