Eames Consulting are working in partnership with a leading brand in the insurance market, who are looking for a Senior Development Underwriter to join an established team of exceptional Underwriters tasked with developing the profitable growth of a panel of brokers operating across the South of England. The focus will be across larger Commercial Business and Professional Indemnity.
- Underwriting complex commercial and professional indemnity cases profitably. The focus predominantly across Property & Casualty.
- Leading the underwriting strategy, working closely with the Regional Underwriting Manager.
- Influencing Product Heads on underwriting appetite & strategy.
- Taking referrals on more complex risks.
- Leading sales visits to larger clients and prospects.
- Increasing submission and conversion numbers through large client prospecting.
- Acting as a referral point on complex cases.
- Coaching & mentoring of less experienced underwriters.
This role reports into an office based in Maidenhead, it’s essential that you are available to travel to this office 2-4 times a month.
This is a Senior Development role, so it would be expected that you have 3-5 years already working in a Senior Underwriting capacity.
This employed offers an inclusive working environment, offering an exceptional salary and benefits package. If interested in further information please get in touch with Heather Yardley at Eames Consulting.