Senior Devops Engineer
Azure or AWS
- Champion core DevOps behaviours like communication and collective responsibility by collaborating with different members and teams.
- Build CI/CD Pipelines as Code using Azure Pipelines and YAML definitions, targeting heterogeneous cloud environments.
- Develop and integrate automation for every aspect of Infrastructure as Code using Azure Resource Manager and/or Terraform.
- Build, deploy and operate containerised workloads in cloud environments.
- Ensure security and governance are considered a priority by applying security practices as part of the SDLC and developing and enforcing Azure and AWS Policies across our cloud tenants.
- Customer facing support and fault resolution skills.
- Experience provisioning and operating infrastructure in Azure
- Experience with Azure DevOps and Azure Pipelines
- Experience setting up CI/CD pipelines enabling zero downtime deployments
- Experience with Git and comfortable managing large git repositories Experience migrating between DevOps platforms
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- A passion for technology & a thirst for knowledge, with an openness to learning new and emerging DevOps and cloud technologies
- Knowledge of key DevOps concepts - continuous integration and delivery
- Experience running containerised workloads with Docker and Kubernetes
- Good understanding of Infrastructure as Code using -ARM, Terraform
- Ability to Script with Powershell and Bash Knowledge of Azure Policy and Azure Governance
- Experience with any automation tooling (Azure Pipelines, GitHub Actions, GitLab, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, DSC)
- Proficient with modern engineering practices and enterprise-level delivery
- Experience leading a technical team.
- Excellent consulting and stakeholder management skills.
- SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server)
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.