Would suit an experienced developer ready to take the next step into an Architecture role
You would be part of a team of three
- Take a collaborative role with the product team to triage production problems, determine faults and provide fixes in a timely fashion.
- Developing, deploying and managing software across the full Product Portfolio life-cycle.
- Maintenance and optimisation of processes, systems, SOP's and controls.
- Obtain and maintain an in-depth understanding of systems architecture and implementation.
- Identify areas and own the implementation of application integration and automations whilst driving the adoption of test-driven and behaviour-driven development frameworks.
- Take a collaborative development role, designing, coding, unit testing and implementing enhancements to existing applications as part of production support and continuous improvement.
- Oversee and accountable for the full testing process (unit, integration, regression and acquiring business sign-off)
- Oversee and accountable for the deployment of system releases to ensure that business requirements are met and that all activities are executed within the agreed timeframes to avoid unnecessary business impact
- Identify and analyse any upstream/downstream impact of changes to other dependent systems & processes by considering the entire LB application landscape
- Provide and take ownership of estimates for work and monitor progress against the estimate.
- Take responsibility for any errors and omissions within the developed applications to ensure any bugs are fixed in line with priorities.
- Monitor and improve ecosystem performance as part of CI.
- Produce documentation to cover implementation of product solutions, including security, technical specifications, site deployment and support requirements.
- Ensuring that all data repositories are serviceable, permissible and to of a high-performance standard for business users.
- Design and implement effective solutions to ensure eco-system evolution aligns with that of market services.
- Ensure compliance to procedures when making changes and implementing code, including a DevSecOps mindset.
- Ensuring that all deliverables align with regulatory and financial standards
- Supporting and trouble-shooting of Brussels systems, occasionally outside of regular office hours when needed.
- Conduct and promote the use of peer reviews to provide feedback to others within the team.
- Mentor and challenge developers and analysts across the product community including business and 3rd party suppliers.
- Contribute technical knowledge to the team Wiki.
- Full SQL Stack
- Agile mindset
- Good communication skills is a must
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.