A leading investment consultancy is looking for a Senior Consultant to join their manager research team providing a focus on equity research.
You will be providing a high level of detailed oversight for clients, predominantly in the institutional pensions fund market and accountable for equity strategies and communications both internally and externally. There will be a need to provide bespoke reports for clients and lead on manager meetings alongside formulating ratings for specific products.
This role is a senior role within the team and will take accountability for managing the firms vision and brand in the equity investment market.
To be considered to you will need:
- 6+ years dedicated manager research experience
- In-depth understanding of institutional investment industry with a focus on equity
- Understanding of investment risk metrics
- Excellent knowledge in key investment players in the fund management community
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply below or with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org