Role: Senior Exposure Management Analyst
A Lloyd's syndicate firm is looking to bring an experienced natural catastrophe Exposure Analyst into their London team. The role's main responsibility is to lead the internal and external reporting requirements for Natural Catastrophe Exposure at Lloyds. This is an important role assisting the Exposure Management capabilities within non-modelled Cat.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contributes to, monitors and advises on the plan developments and changes in order to ensure relevancy, compliance and optimal delivery
- Assists in the preparation and implementation of the operational team plans to ensure these include operational considerations for delivery
- Determines own work priorities and activities in line with agreed plans to ensure the achievement of personal and team objectives.
- Developing new tools, methodologies and processes as necessary to identify and measure exposures to non-natural catastrophe accumulation risks.
- Documentation and presentation of Exposure Management procedures and methodologies.
- Assisting the Exposure Management Manager in the implementation and promotion of Exposure Management.
- Becoming a subject matter expert in areas of casualty, liability and cyber exposure management via working closely with Underwriting, Actuarial, Risk and independent research as required
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of the central Exposure Management DataMart
- Comply with external and internal regulatory and statutory policies, procedures and regulations
- To operate as an effective team member by supporting colleagues and contributing in the delivery and achievement of overall team and business objectives.
REQUIRED EDUCATION/TECHINICAL KNOWLEDGE & IT SKILLS
- Degree level educated or equivalent
- Experience using SQL management studio would be beneficial
- Experience of working with AIR preferable but RMS is adequate
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Strong understanding of Cat metrics such as PMLs, AALs and how to produce an EP curve
To apply please contact Thomas Knights at Eames Consulting.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.