Job Title: Senior Exposure Management Analyst
Salary: Up to £80,000
We are looking for an experienced candidate with 5 years experience in Exposure Management including quoting of risks and portfolio analysis. You will join a well established London Syndicate Exposure Management team who's role is the recording and modelling of exposure information and the production of regulatory returns.
- Manage the production of the reporting packs and any other internal reporting requirements.
- Assist in the delivery of all external reporting requirements including: RDS, Risk Templates, LCM, GIST, Solvency II.
- Set and monitoring of limits against business plan
- Provide mentoring and training to the Associate Catastrophe Analysts
- Review and improve the Exposure Management Reporting team work flows and processes.
- Look for new and innovative ways to prevent risk to management.
- Consider and monitor emerging risk and non-modelled risk.
- Assist the Exposure Management Reporting Manager in adhoc tasks.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Exposure Management including quoting of risks and portfolio analysis.
- Strong working knowledge of third party Catastrophe Models.
- Highly Analytical individual.
- Advanced knowledge of Insurance concepts.
- Advanced knowledge of VBA/Excel/SQL
If you could be interested in this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.