High profile Finance Manager opportunity working in the corporate accounting team of a pan-European real estate asset manager with a phenomenal track record of success and team of roughly 100 people in London.
Joining a highly business facing part of finance that boasts excellent retention, this role is newly created due to an internal promotion and would suit someone keen to (probably) take on their first Finance Manager level role, supporting the Financial Controller and Finance Director. We're keen to speak to candidates with backgrounds in financial services - asset management, real estate/property or private equity preferred.
Responsibilities will include:
- Involved in the preparation of the group financial reporting including monthly consolidated management accounts, monthly executive summary for senior management, financials for quarterly board report
- Manage the audit relationship to ensure the firm's financial records are accurate and up to date
- Take charge of the accounts of all entities within the Group including corporates and partnerships
- Responsible for updating monthly forecast projections which includes recurring EBITDA, cashflow and regulatory capital
- Take responsibility for preparing the monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc reporting to a minority shareholder
- Manage the coordination of the year-end group audit process including the interaction between auditors, corporate accounting and external accountants. Ensure accurate preparation of all entity annual accounts and meeting the local filing requirements.
- Preparation of annual budget for submission to board for approval
- Review all FCA related GABRIEL reporting returns for filing
- Tax and VAT compliance (oversight)
- Qualified Accountant, or equivalent, and likely to be around the 5 years post qualified mark or similar - preferably with a background in asset management, real estate/property or private equity on the corporate accounting side
- Enthusiastic and flexible team player
- Proven ability to manage oneself and balancing differing priorities
- Highly numerate with excellent analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
Salary on offer is around £75-85,000 base plus exceptional bonus potential and benefits. Please get in touch if you have any questions and all conversations are treated in the strictest of confidence.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.