An extremely attractive opening to work for a globally renowned brand has arisen for a dynamic and commercially minded Senior FP&A Manager. Reporting to the finance director this post sits within the company’s APAC regional headquarters.
This is a prestigious company that is recognised across all continents. They have been established for many years, but are in the midst of ongoing growth across the region, so this is a very exciting time to join the business.
As the Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Manager you will manage a team of 2 and will be responsible for driving all financial planning activities throughout the year, analysis of financial performance and variances to budget, and periodic reporting to the global headquarters.
You will also act as a finance business partner to each of the functional heads, and will be involved in business development by assessing the feasibility of venturing into new sites across the region.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you must fit very closely with the following criteria:
- Possess a solid and stable work history
- Degree in accounting/finance
- Professional accounting qualification strongly preferred (CPA, CA, ACCA)
- Big 4 audit foundation
- Minimum of 10-15 years of work experience, the majority of which has been in FP&A
- MNC background (preferably US)
- Staff management and leadership capabilities
- A confident and collaborative business partner
- Notice period no more than 1 month (if longer must have the possibility to shorten)
If you’re looking for a fresh challenge and to join a reputable name and progressive company, and you fit the description above, please apply today.
Please note this is a business-critical role, and my client is looking to fill the position ASAP.
EA Registration: R1113030
EA Licence: 16S8091