A leading financial services provider is looking to appoint a senior fund accountant into their growing team based in Exeter. The opportunity is ideal for a newly qualified accountant who is looking to start a career in the investment management industry while developing both their technical skill set and their commercial acumen.
- Oversight of the accounts preparation for a variety of different clients in the investment management space
- Undertaking administration for alternate investment funds for global clients
- Supervision and training of junior team members
- Daily interaction with key clients including attending necessary investment board meetings when required
- Assist in winning new clients
- Qualified accountant or equivalent (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Knowledge of UK GAAP/IFRS
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong academic background
The role will involve daily interaction with key stakeholders across the business's different functions. Consequently, it is essential that you have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. The role offers a competitive salary and benefits package with a genuine opportunity for progression in an organisation experiencing rapid growth in a rewarding industry.
Please apply online for immediate consideration or for more information or a confidential discussion please contact me directly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.