A top tier European Private Equity firm with a vibrant, sociable and supportive culture are looking to appoint an experienced funds finance professional coming from a background in private equity. The company are a well-known name with a firm footprint in the UK and Europe and portfolio of high street brand names, with plans to fund raise again in the next year. Their finance and middle office team is a high performing and energetic group of people with plenty of examples to highlight quick internal progression into more senior roles. This is very much a commercially orientated role in a firm that believes strongly in outsourcing as much routine work as possible, freeing you up to focus on the 'value add' support to the investment team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Oversight of all outsourced fund and investor reporting
- Leading the valuations process
- Treasury management
- Financial modelling
- Point of contact for ad-hoc investor queries
- Deal support from pre and post acquisition through to disposals
- Involvement in plenty of ad hoc project work
- Qualified accountant (or equivalent) with experience in either fund accounting for closed end structures - ideally private equity
- Experience in-house at a fund is essential
- Excellent communication skills, approachable and adaptable personality, adept at building up relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally
Salary on offer is £65-75K base (DOE) plus bonus in the 30-50% expectation range. Please apply online for immediate consideration or for more information or a confidential discuss please contact me directly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.