In anticipation of further growth in 2022 their funds finance team is looking to hire an experienced Fund Accountant or Fund Controller into a role that's split evenly between performance analytics and fund accounting oversight. The firm operates across all aspects of credit, from liquid to illiquid strategies with a strong presence across the UK and Europe, making for a fascinating and highly diverse role in a business that boasts an excellent track record of internal promotion and development.
- Monitoring of FX lines, hedging positions and co-ordination of covenant reporting in conjunction with external service providers
- Performance data analytics: track record preparation, default rates, loss rates
- Solvency II reporting and other bespoke reporting
- In respect of certain SMAs or co-investment vehicles or funds, oversight of fund and SPV financials and investor reporting / fund accounting (all outsourced)
- Execution of capital calls and distributions
- Investor relations support
- Qualified Accountant, probably around the 5 to 8 years PQE mark or equivalent; strong academics and degree educated or equivalent
- Experience working in a credit, private equity or private debt fund, ie: closed end fund
- Familiarity with Lux GAAP would be hugely helpful
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail; strong team player with the ability to work collaboratively with the wider firm, ie: investor relations, front office etc
- Inquisitive mindset with an eagerness to learn and make improvements
- Resilient and willing to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Experience with Wall Street Office would be an advantage
Salary on offer is around £75-85,000 base plus exceptional bonus potential and a hybrid working model (3 days in the office and 2 days from home)
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.