A growing Private Equity Real Estate Fund is looking to appoint a Senior Fund Accountant into its finance team based in Central London. The position is newly created, reporting to an experienced Fund Controller, who in turn, reports directly to the CFO.
The fund is experiencing a transformative period, and growth has been exceptional with the finance team growing to over sixteen people. The role itself is primarily oversight based, and the setup in finance is heavily outsourced with fund administrators responsible for all the core accounting. The incumbent will have full ownership of the fund and will be the key point of contact for all external advisors. Moreover, the position will have the chance to support from a commercial perspective, including supporting the deals team through the acquisition process as well as any ad hoc projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Oversight and management of the fund administrator relationship including the review of externally produced accounts
- Assisting in the preparation of investor reporting
- Cashflow management for numerous SPVs
- Reviewal of debt compliance reporting
- Supporting the asset management and deals teams with all things finance related
- The key point of contact with internal and external stakeholders for numerous SPVs
- Supporting with process related projects
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/CA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent - ideally with 1-3 years of post qualified experience
- Hands on fund/SPV accounting experience, ideally within real estate although other asset classes will be considered (i.e. private equity)
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
Salary on offer is circa £65,000 depending on experience and comes with a discretionary bonus scheme and wider benefits package, including a long term incentive plan.
Apply online for immediate consideration or get in touch directly with Thomas Davenport at Eames Consulting for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.