A global alternative asset manager with a diverse range of investment strategies across private equity, private debt and real estate is delighted to be on the search for a new Fund Financial Controller for their latest fund raise in the infrastructure space. This is highly commercial and rewarding opportunity for an experienced fund controller or financial controller from a funds finance background to manage all finance set-up for the new fund, which is targeting mid-market infrastructure opportunities in the UK, US and Europe. This will be a challenging and highly operational role in a rapidly growing, fast moving organisation with a collegiate and supportive working culture.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for all fund accounting (outsourced), quarterly and annual investor reporting.
- Monitor investment activity, maintain cash flow projections and manage liquidity requirements.
- Manage the fund credit lines and hedging facilities and relationships with the relevant financial institutions.
- Provide support to investment teams across transactions and the deal closing process.
- Ownership for the annual fund audits and associated entities across multiple jurisdictions
- Involvement in a raft of ad hoc project work.
Qualifications and experience:
- Qualified accountant - ACA, CA, ACCA or equivalent with experience in-house at an alternative asset manager; exposure to infra funds would be the icing on the cake however we are also very happy to consider people from related asset classes like private equity, private debt / direct lending, credit or real estate.
- International outlook, good operational understanding of offshore fund and investment holding structures and prior exposure to cross border holding structures.
- Experience of building up positive and productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders such as advisers, lawyers, fund administrators.
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams in a demanding environment and act on own initiative.
- Strong process management skills, an ability to prioritise and react quickly to dynamic demands from stakeholders across the firm.
- High levels of gravitas, professionalism, integrity and a strong work ethic.
Salary on offer is £100-120,000 base plus benefits and a healthy discretionary bonus.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.