Exceptional role working for a global insurance client based in the City, the client is a Lloyds of London syndicate with prestigious offices.
This role has been created due to extensive workload, the role reports into the Cyber Security Manager / CISO, you will be working within a team of 5 working on Access controls, governance and Identity management, the aim for this person to run and develop the client's Access Governance processes.
You will be working with a offshore partner who will be assisting with IDAM (Infosys) they are also based onsite to proivde support.
- Manage effective implementation of access governance including chasing managers to ensure 100% completion.
- Act as the primary point of contact for any Manager issues, questions or queries - provide support and guidance to ensure 100% completion.
- Co-ordinate with key stakeholders to ensure data is available, correct and prepared for use in campaigns on time
- Work with the Infrastructure and Application Teams to maintain data sources to add missing data to ensure campaigns are run as cleanly as possible.
- Maintain existing and produce new step by step campaign set-up documentation, campaign communications and the audit trails for regulatory reporting purposes.
- Document, perform and sign-off system testing following set-up of new campaigns or amendments to existing campaigns
- Product management for Access Governance, understanding and setting the strategic direction for the services.
- Participate in the collection and analysis of existing business and technical requirements to develop Enterprise-wide Identity and Access Management (IAM) processes and procedures.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of user account life-cycle management, roles based access, access management, and directory services
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.