Established organisation is looking to expand there Technology team and due to this now require a Senior Infrastructure with responsibility for managing the day-to-day running of the company's server, storage and core business application infrastructure.
Acting as the 3rd line technical support, working closely with the 1st and 2nd line support teams, the role will be responsible for providing a responsive, robust and secure environment in support of business needs. The primary aspect of the role is the delivery of highly-available, highly performing, secure IT environments that support the corporate's mission-critical platforms and business objectives.
Skills Knowledge & Experience
- A comprehensive understanding of enterprise server operations including hyper-converged solutions (Nutanix preferable), Citrix VDI (XenDesktop), virtualisation technologies (VMware), storage (HP or Nutanix) and network (HP, Cisco and Juniper) technologies
- Solid working knowledge of Exchange 2010, 2016 and Office 365
- Substantial experience of system administration of Linux based servers and virtual workstations (RedHat, Centos, Ubuntu).
- A good understanding of working within a DevOps environment
- A strong technical background, with a logical mind, excellent attention to detail and a willingness to learn
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.