An exciting opportunity for a senior analyst to join the defined benefit (“DB”) investment team of a leading global consultancy, and be a part of their growing wealth business.
The role holder will:
- Act as lead project manager on a range of DB pension fund clients,
- Determine appropriate investment strategies & asset structures,
- Advise on investment strategy, fund selection and provider reviews,
- Compile and check investment performance reports,
- Lead relationships with clients and developing relationships with clients,
- Mentor/develop junior colleagues.
Suitable candidates will have 4+ years relevant work experience and extensive understanding of the UK pensions and investment market place, how schemes operate and key trends. Excellent technical, organisational and communicative skills are essential. Experience of delegating work to junior colleagues and/or managing a team would be advantageous.