One of Europe’s largest asset managers is looking to hire a senior investment associate into their new commercial private credit team.
This role will see you work alongside other senior and junior investment analysts to extract, interpret and project any potential risks and stresses on the private credit investment models. Though you won’t be solely responsible for delivering solutions to any potential issues you will be involved, in order to further grow your knowledge and skills. Liaising with senior stakeholders both internally and externally to deliver concise reports for, and presenting to, the investment committee, this position requires someone with the ability to deliver technical and accurate data as well as have strong interpersonal skills. The team consists of 6 people running a very flat reporting structure.
- Have some knowledge of legal documentation and its role in credit risk mitigation
- Strong analytical ability focused on assessment and calibration of credit risk
- Progressive experience within a bank, asset manager or similar financial institution
- Have experience analysing new investment opportunities
- Worked in and have knowledge of private credit
If you are interested please apply below.