We are currently working with a large pension fund looking to hire a Senior Investment Risk Analyst, starting immediately. You will work as a member of the risk management team in providing financial risk management services to clients, internal stakeholders and shareholders.
- To measure, monitor, analyse and report investment risks (market, liquidity, counterparty credit, leverage, valuation risks etc.) for funds managed
- To maintain and enhance investment risk data, models, systems and reporting processes for the investments and funds in Equities, Fixed Income, Credit, Private Equity, Real Estate, Infrastructure etc.
- Prepare investment risk analysis and Management Information for various committees, internal stakeholders and regulatory reporting.
- Work with the Head of Investment Risk to implement enhanced risk & quantitative models, risk systems and automated reporting workflows.
- Educated in a Quantitative discipline
- 4 years plus years of relevant work experience within Investment Risk in asset management industry
- Good quantitative and programming skills with good proficiency in Excel VBA and experience in using Bloomberg. Proficiency in languages like R or Python and in databases is highly desirable.
- Understanding of return and risk characteristics of various asset classes
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.