My client is a top tier life insurance business in search for highly technical individuals from a 1st or 2nd line function who wants to move into IT Audit. Candidates must have a good knowledge of IT general controls, and good in depth security knowledge on Infrastructure. The ideal candidate will have experience with operating systems such as Windows and Linux also. This will be part of one of the market leading Life insurers in Hong Kong.
- Work with regional team and senior stakeholders to deliver IT audit plan
- Partner with auditors to assess application IT controls in conjunction with key business processes
- Manage resource availability and adjust IT audit plan accordingly to a changing business environment
- Assist in the audit plan development
- Follow up on outstanding audit issues
- Relevant university degree in IT or Computer Science
- Minimum 9 years experience in IT Risk, Security, Audit or relevant field
- Relevant certifications (CISSP, CISA, CISM etc)
- Experience in a financial institute would be preferred
- Willingness to travel for overseas assignments (Minimal Travel)
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.