This is a global leading insurance company which is at the forefront of the reinsurance market is continuing to grow exponentially. The Senior IT Security Analyst coming into this team will be helping manage the fast growing team and supporting the IT security manager review activities and projects. This Senior IT Security Analyst will be able to really make their mark on both the infrastructure and the development of the team.
Some of the key responsibilities would include:
- Assist in managing the 3rd party vendor and being willing to challenge the decisions to ensure that the necessary threats are dealt with correctly.
- Having exceptional communication skills to be able to explain the necessary changes and improvements to management and take action on implementing necessary enhancements.
- Assist in investigations in the event of a security breach and perform root-cause analysis based on the results across the operating systems to ensure that the vulnerabilities identified are highlighted for repair.
- Taking on a key role in both training and managing members of the team to ensure all assessments and vulnerabilities are assessed efficiently and to a high standard.
The Ideal IT security Analyst will have:
- Have expert understanding of Qualys
- A strong knowledge of vulnerability management or threat intelligence
- A good knowledge of NIPs (Network intrusion Prevention)
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.