The successful candidate will be working within the IT team across all areas of support in a Leading Bank. Scope for this role includes technical support and advice for IT Infrastructure, Application and processes covering the elements of end user computing within the business.
You will be responsible to provide IT Helpdesk Supporting services to the following:
- Take ownership, and be a central point of contact, for any issue reported
- To provide required service levels for all IT solutions with the technical support strategy
- Work with other internal support groups and vendors to resolve issues with the implementation or operation of systems and services
- Analysis, troubleshooting and escalation of IT problems
- Conduct BCP exercises
- Manage IT outsourcing vendors
- Manage IT Risks including Security related matters
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment, ideally within FSI
- MCSE or significant experience working with Microsoft Operating Systems and applications required.
- Exposure to Cisco VOIP and Unified Enterprise Manager would be added advantageous
- Good knowledge in IT Risk Management regulatory requirement.
- Understanding of Network, Firewall and Server Administration will be preferred.
- Excellent communication skills – must have the ability to convey complex problems to a non-technical audience
- Strong analytical skills – competent in performing root-cause analysis and undertaking structured problem solving
- Must possess the aptitude to learn complex concepts quickly and be able to relay the information
- Must be a self-starter willing to take responsibility for an issue and be pro-active in its resolution
If you have the required skills and would like to be a part of a forward-looking team, do apply to this role now!