Senior Java developer needed!
I am currently working with a client that is looking to hire a Senior Java developer, on an initial 6 month contract with possible extensions. Inside IR35.
The ideal candidate should be proficient with Java and associated frameworks, experience using Agile & DevOps methodologies. The model candidate should have a broad understanding of new and emerging technologies. You should feel comfortable teaching and coach junior members of the team. The candidate should have a great understanding of technological skills and interests. Should also remain up to date with current industry trends and opportunities.
The client can pay up to £750 a day ( Inside IR35) depending on your experience and knowledge. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established company and further develop your skills and knowledge of the industry.
Essential skills and qualifications:
- Experience using Agile & DevOps methodologies.
- Experience with Java and associated frameworks .
- Development of applications to meet stringent non-functional requirements.
- Microservices architecture and supporting toolsets
- Prior experience of working with an IT consultancy
- Ability to deliver technical and functional training
- Recognised as an SME in at least one area of software development
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.