A leading Global Asset Manager is looking for a Senior Legal Counsel - Asset Management to join their Legal & Compliance team in London. In this role you will advises the management, sales and operational functions on all matters relating to UK and European investment, capital markets and contract laws.
- Drafting and negotiating complex cross-border fund distribution, investment management and service agreements
- Advising on investment advisory processes and digital distribution projects
- Advising on international projects as well as on upcoming legislation and regulatory developments
- Experience in a magic circle/silver circle law firm or the legal department of a bank or asset manager
- UK Qualified Lawyer
- Strong regulatory background, drafting skills & the ability to communicate complex issues clearly in both oral & written form to colleagues with no legal background
- Autonomous & proactive attitude.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.