- Responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Identify and set up clear digital KPIs (Leads, cost-per-lead, cost-per-acquisition and conversion rate) to the team.
- Evaluate marketing efficiency and optimize media planning in an on-going basis.
- Understand paid, owned and earned digital properties to uncover insights to help optimize customer experience and acquisition performance.
- Work closely with media agencies and digital partners on status, timeline, budget deliverables performance reporting and competitive intelligence analysis.
- Coach and provide support to direct reports.
- University degree with at least 12 years of marketing experience preferably in digital marketing.
- Sensitive to consumer market trend with ability to identify opportunities and implement change
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of SEM/SEO, digital sales funnels, and conversion optimization
- Prefer understanding of mobile and online web technologies, standards, and best practices – including web analytic tools (like Google Analytics), Adwords and web content management systems
- Proactive, creative and innovative with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- People management experience
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Cantonese
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.