Provide oversight of the operational risk profile of the organization and work with the business to identify material risks requiring management attention so as to support the business to make well informed decision by anticipating and mitigating risks
Roles And Responsibilities
- Assist in preparing regular risks reports by collecting, verifying and analyzing the information in order to ensure accurate and timely submission of reports and to ensure risks are appropriately addressed in Risk Committees.
- Review and provide risk assessment/advice on new business initiatives and operational incidents to ensure key operational risks are highlighted with proper mitigating measures.
- Coordinate with risk owners and conduct risk and control assessment. Drive the identification, assessment, measurement, mitigation and monitoring of operational risks.
- Review product, reinsurance and outsourcing operational risk assessment.
- Conduct timely and accurate communications to various stakeholders such as internal parties, Group Office, regulators, auditors.
- Support the implementation of Operational Risk Framework and risk policies from time to time.
- A Bachelor degree in Business Management/ Economics/ Finance and Accounting.
- At least 8 years of Risk Management/ Internal Audit/ Compliance experiences in life insurance/ financial industries.
- knowledge of insurance business operations and LOMA qualification preferred.
- Work independently and be able to lead/facilitate projects and business initiative.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.