- Assist on the product development with focus but not limited to PAR product
- Assist to liaise with the regulatory bodies to secure smooth regulatory approvals
- Work closely with distribution channels and internal stakeholders to develop new products that appropriately consider and reflect distribution channel and customer requirement
- Prepare documentation needed to support product and/or fund development and deployment (e.g. product specifications, policy contracts, illustration, customer notification letter, etc.)
- Conduct market research to monitor product competitiveness and identify opportunities for enhancements.
- Drive and deliver simple product and fund initiatives independently
- University graduate in any discipline
- At least 7 years’ relevant work experience gained in insurance sector
- In-depth knowledge of life insurance products
- Strong analytical, planning and organizing skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to work under pressure
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.