To assist senior risk officers across the Asia market traded credit risk management team in managing credit risk coming out of trading and dealing in derivatives and funding transactions of different asset classes including rates & FX, credit and commodity etc.
Key roles and responsibilities
- To help producing and scrutinising portfolio data and reports for the Greater China FM portfolios.
- Carry out monitoring activities to ensure that key control guidelines, risk parameters, credit policies and processes are being followed.
- Generate risk reporting for the Greater China region.
- Provide analysis and recommendation on structured financial markets transactions.
Qualifications and skills
- 7+ years plus credit risk management experience.
- Understanding on financial market products.
- Fluent in Mandarin/ written Chinese and English is a strong advantage.
- Team player with good communication skills and quick learner.