- Build and lead the team to provide timely regular actuarial reporting, regulatory filings & valuation, financial projection, reinsurance settlements and business plans.
- Interpret the valuation results to Chief Actuary and other senior executives.
- Perform actuarial valuation of company’s budget planning and assist in projects related to analyzing the company’s financial position
- Prepare Board materials related to the valuation results for senior management presentation to Board
- Review the actuarial assumptions and methodology regularly and prepare various experience study analysis and reports
- Provide financial and solvency related analysis support to senior management if necessary
- Fellow of Society of Actuaries (FSA) or equivalent
- Min 6 years’ experience in Actuarial
- Possess solid experience in financial reporting
- Proactive, able to work under tight deadlines/pressure and perform multiple tasks when needed
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.