Eames is currently working closely with a Lloyd’s Syndicate who is looking for a senior marine claims adjuster to join their team in London. We’re looking for individuals with international exposure across either cargo or marine liability.
- Adjust claims within approved authority limits across portfolios of marine business in line with the company strategy and legal compliance.
- Act as a referral point for other claims adjusters in the team.
- Report loss ratios to the claims manager and marine underwriters.
- Liaise with cover holder’s, claims brokers and third parties when appropriate.
- Engage with customers and brokers to obtain feedback and respond in line with the company’s policies.
- Undertake negotiations with external parties in order to effectively limit losses from claims.
The ideal candidate would have in depth experience handling either marine cargo or liability claims. Lloyd’s experience is also preferred.
If you are interested please apply below.