A top tier global bank is offering an exciting opportunity to become a senior project manager within their market risk department. You will be required to lead the delivery of key strategic initiatives such as VaR remediation, E-Trading and Intraday Risk Management, Data and Risk Framework.
- Direct project management and execution of market risk projects.
- Partnership with senior stakeholders including the head of market risk to define and execute initiatives.
- Enforcement of strong project management discipline.
- Senior stakeholder management including escalating and resolving issues as necessary.
- Partnering with the market risk, risk and front office technology and quantitative teams to deliver projects.
- Project execution, including developing detailed project plans and tracking delivery.
- Extensive background in market risk projects.
- Experience is key market risk concepts (eg. traded products, VaR, stress testing, risk/limit management). .
- Ability to work with diverse stakeholders including front office and technology at all levels of seniority.