Eames Consulting are working in partnership with a leading personal lines insurer who are keen to recruit a Senior Motor Underwriter - this role is highly analytic, and will involve acting as a deputy to the Product Manager in the development of the firms Motor Proposition & product.
- Developing the Motor Product and underwriting footprint.
- Driving continuous improvement, and taking the lead in supporting the product strategy.
- Contribute to market research, monitoring MI and making recommendations on findings.
- Product focused role, collaborating across the business to ensure successful delivery.
- Act as a Technical Expert/SME across for the motor product.
- Work closely and act as deputy support for the Product Manager.
This opportunity can be based in either Croydon or Bournemouth.
In return you will receive an incredibly generous holiday allowance, and competitive flexible benefits & salary package - with a company culture that welcomes flexible working & cares about employees well-being both in and out with the workplace.
If interested in further information, please apply or get in touch with Heather Yardley at Eames Consulting.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.