Our client is a global high frequency trading business with a strong presence across Asia. They are looking for a highly technical Senior Network Engineer to join their team in working on the latest technologies relating towards high performance computing, low latency infra, multicast, R&S and security.
As the Senior Network Engineer, you will be be the subject matter expert for network. You will own and drive deployment and support of the network infrastructure and be responsible for:
- Designing, building and operating in a high performance and low latency network at co-locations across the globe
- Providing network design and support for co-location, data center and office environments
- Taking charge and assisting all data center and project teams with infrastructure migrations
- Taking part in an on-call rotation and weekend work to handle network maintenance
- Identifying opportunities for capability enhancement, service level and operational efficiency optimization
As an ideal candidate, you must have at least 7 years of working experience in complex high performance networks, ideally in a enterprise environment or service provider. You must have good working experience on client-server architecture and network design experience. Expert capability in routing protocols, multicast VPNSs and security applicances is a must.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.