- Provide strategic advice to clients on corporate pensions issues
- Deliver long-term savings and pensions plans to customers
- Help customers plan for their long-term investments, pensions and retirements
- Lead and manage the life actuarial team
- Present data findings to senior managements and stakeholders
- Liaise with trustee and corporate clients
Key Skills/ Experience:
- Qualified actuary
- Experience in Life Insurance/ Pensions
- DB/ DC Pensions knowledge
- Good regulatory knowledge
- Management experience
- Project management skulls
- University level degree in Actuarial Science or mathematics/ statistics-based subject
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.