We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Senior Pricing Product Manager. The role holder will act as a core service provider to the the investment banking and commercial banking customers. You will be responsible for the central management of Liquidity and Cash Management pricing activities globally aimed at improving the systems and processes that support the pricing phases of the revenue cycle
In this role you will:
- Develop, maintain and execute strategies to optimise pricing as a lever to maximise Liquidity and Cash Management revenue including pricing principles, guidelines and policies.
- Implement pricing discipline and governance in product management, sales practices and operational processes across the revenue lifecycle.
- Support the development and improvement of the global target operating model as a subject matter expert in pricing practices.
- Own the functional requirements aligned to their strategy for the Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) system, acting as pricing and billing advocate and ensuring appropriate prioritisation of customer and stakeholder demands are met within allocated budget.
- Experience of working in relevant environments, e.g. Product Life Cycle, operations or technology.
- Experience of working in a relevant market/context - Banking.
- Experience of identifying and managing risks and controls.
- Strong relevant product knowledge across payments, liquidity and cards including pricing and billing systems, product pricing drivers and discipline and financial management.
- Built effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same.
- Proven experience of successful project management, utilising relevant tools and techniques to ensure consistent delivery
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.