A fast-growing cyber-fraud solutions company is looking for an experienced and passionate senior product designer to join their product team based here in their Singapore offices. You will get the chance to work with a diverse and dynamic team to design their main suite of anti-fraud solutions and advocate for constant UX improvements.
Responsibilities of Senior Product Designer:
- Create flows, wireframes, low/high-fi prototypes, and mockups to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors.
- Collaborate with internal teams to gather business and feature requirements; analyze usability findings, market research, and proven UX principles to justify and prioritize these requirements
- Take part in usability testing, and evaluate results for constant improvements on existing and new products to ensure intuitive user experience
- Define design direction and refine processes to and advocate human-centered design across the organization and ensure consistency across all products
- Ensure that you are up-to-date with the latest UI trends and patterns.
- 3 to 5 years of UI and UX Design experience, especially in designing large-scale business-oriented SaaS platform
- A degree or graduate diploma in design or computer science
- A strong portfolio which showcases user-facing web and mobile applications and big data dashboards
- Experience in cross-browser and cross-device compatibility issues
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a problem-solving mindset
If you are interested in hearing more, please give Eugenia Lee a call at 6595 6991 or apply today.