Our client in the fintech space is ramping up the teams at their current stage of growth and they are looking to hire another Senior Product Designer to join them in working on their digital products. We are seeking for talent with exceptional UI design skills (updated portfolio) and passionate in driving acqusitions on all digital channels from ground up. This will be an exciting opportunity for you to impact millions of users on a daily basis.
About the Role
The Senior Product Designer is responsible for interface design for web and mobile across all new features. You will collaborate with designers from user research, customer journets, personas, wireframing, prototypes to final roll out. It will be required to brainstorm and ideate with the management and team on various initiatives, collaborate and contribute on strategies to support overall company growth.. Work closely with developers and product leads to deliver features and products that customer are obsessed with.
- 7+ years of professional experience as a UI Designer for mobile and web, preferably for consumer facing products.
- Tool proﬁciency in Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, Adobe CC, other prototyping tools
- Deep understanding of mobile, tablet and desktop platforms and their behaviour for web and native applications.
- Ability to tackle ambiguous design problems, combining both intuitive and analytical thinking, and have the grit to get to a desirable and viable solution.
- Excellent task management skills and the ability to brief and on-board other designers.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver result in a fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.