Our client is looking for a Senior AI Product Manager to help them in building and scaling their AI-enabled products with rich datasets, cutting-edge technologies and infrastructure.
The role will need someone who can be responsible of:
- Design product roadmap and articulate value propositions to stakeholders
- Work with technical leadership team to channel the strategy
- Prioritise product features and shape product development; ensure timely product releases; resolve operational risk and obstacles
- Nurture a high-performing team and continue to expand the team by hiring
- At least 6 - 9 years of experience as a senior manager in product management
- Proven track record in collaborating with clients and data scientists to build business cases which identify and propose optimal data solutions
- Commercially savvy; strong organisational skills, analytical skills, stakeholder management, marketing strategy skills and project deployment; strong technical skills to deliver range of data solutions.
- Strong intuition in understanding customer needs and ability to think strategically to translate into product requirements
- Self-directed, independent and problem solver who has clear and thorough logical and analytical thinking ability to deliver.
The successful Senior Product Manager (AI strategy & Ops) must also be comfortable with travelling.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Be the first to hear about the latest opportunities. Join the Eames Consulting mailing list by signing up for our alerts.
Job posted by Wendy Tay - Registration Number: R1324666