The client is a global investment bank and they are looking for an experienced Senior Program Manager to lead a Contract Lifecycle Management Transformation program. This is a $25 million dollar global program being executed from their Singapore office.
The Role Responsibilities
- Establishing and maintain a robust yet efficient Programme governance structure, in line with the banks standards
- Mobilise a high performing team and provide leadership, direction and structure
- Define, agree and communicate scope - then drive high quality delivery of it in a timely and cost-efficient manner
- Ensure business benefits are clearly defined and tracked to realization
- Drive RFP process, vendor selection, contract management and overall implementation
- Establish strong relationships & communication channels across each of the stakeholder areas
- Identify and manage key dependencies with other strategic initiatives, programmes etc
- Drive the TOM definition and Business Process re-engineering across impacted areas in order to realise the benefits from the increased functionality
Our Ideal Candidate
- 10+ years of experience delivering complex global transformation programmes, ideally within large Financial Institutions
- Experience of leading, or participating in RFP process
- Extensive experience of delivering successful system implementations
- Knowledge of conducting widescale process re-engineering
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills, horizontally across business lines and functions, and vertically from C-Suite to SME’s
- Strong understanding of Agile methodology and ideally proven track record in delivering projects successfully through Agile methodology – including both system
- Robust problem-solving skills with ability to think outside the box
Experience of implementing Strategic Documentation Platforms / Contract Lifecycle Management platforms would be highly desirable.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.