Senior Project Manager - Insurance
My client, a global insurance organisation is currently looking for a Senior Project/Programme Manager to lead drive and support projects and changes within the EMEA region. The successful candidate will join the internal consulting team and will be responsible for the delivery of EMEA Target Operating Model.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within the insurance industry, ideally health and benefits. Prior experience delivering cross country Target Operating Models is mandatory and prior experience of Robotics Process Automation is highly desirable.
Key Skills (Must Haves)
- Experience working as a Senior Project/Programme Manager within the insurance industry, ideally health and benefits. Insurance experience as a Project Manager is essential for this role.
- Experience delivering Target Operating Model and Business Transition projects and programmes
- Demonstrable experience of leading and delivering large business projects and programmes across major organisations delivering organisational wide change
- Experience influencing and gaining buy-in from Executive sponsors, third parties, team members, stakeholders and peers
- Previous experience working on Target Operating Models and/or Robotic Process Automation programmes is highly desirable.
- Agile experience and JIRA tool expertise is also desirable
Please note: This role is currently home based however when returned to normal the role will be London based with 20% EMEA travel.
Please send your CV and suitable applicants will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.