My client, a global professional services organisation are currently looking for a project manager to deliver complex projects within their retirement and investment business.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within the insurance industry as well as previous experience working within a consultancy organisation. The successful project manager will also be responsible for promoting continuous improvement across organisational processes.
- Demonstrable experience working as a senior project manager within the London insurance market or wider insurance industry.
- Previous experience working for a consultancy.
- Ability to measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques in order to monitor the progress of the project, identify and quantify any variances, perform any required corrective actions, and communicate to all stakeholders.
- Previous experience working within complex organisations as well as working with other functional areas and stakeholders to ensure synergy, effectiveness, and continued improvement of the organisational processes.
- Previous experience guiding supply chains and internal colleagues whilst overseeing the development of project proposals, bids and tender responses.
- Excellent stakeholder communication skills throughout all levels of the business through to C-Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.