Our client is a global bank with strong presence in the APAC region and they are now looking to hire a Senior PM to manage e2e projects delivery in the area of regulatory such as SIBOR, regulatory framework/standards.
As the Project Manager, you will be required to
- Manage full project lifecycle from end-to-end, from planning through to delivery
- Champion all status reporting and communication pertaining to milestones, deliverables and updates across business stakeholders leaders
- Responsible for all detailed project planning preparation for all phases, aligning and supporting strategic business objectives
- Take charge of monitoring and tracking of outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts and critical deliverables
- Ensure projects are moving according to scope, schedule and budget
As an ideal candidate, you must have:
- At least 10 years of proven track record in successfully delivering full end-to-end project lifecycle within regulatory domain.
- Salary: $130k to $180k base + bonuses
- Permanent position
Write in to email@example.com with your CV for a discussion