- Do you have experience in contract recruitment within the insurance/financial services space?
- Do you possess a track record of placing contractors into Tech focused roles in areas including Data, BI, Data Science and Analytics?
- Do you work within the broader IT/Information Security space and possess experience in Insurance technology (Guidewire, Duck Creek, GENIUS) recruitment?
- Would you like to develop your career with a niche, client-focused consultancy?
A bit about the team
The team is led by a hands-on Associate Director who has a wealth of experience in Technology recruitment and a great client network. You will develop into a true consultant in human capital and build relationships and cross-sell to clients already using our services in other areas. This is an exciting opportunity to take on an established high performing desk.
What will you be doing?
Focusing specifically on the London market we are seeking a driven individual to:
- Build on a successful desk and develop business from new and existing clients; we have over 200 PSLs across the business
- Collaborate with the other divisions within Eames in order to seek out opportunities and develop new client relationships
- Provide a consultative service which will encompass a strong knowledge of the contract market and current trends
- Work closely with our delivery consultants in the team to provide high calibre contractors
Skills & Experience required
- Previous Tech contract recruitment experience within professional/financial services ideally Insurance or Banking
- A strong billing record and evidence of winning or developing accounts
- Smartly presented with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop technical knowledge in new disciplines
- Strong work ethic
- Tenacity and perseverance
- Energy, enthusiasm, drive and competitive edge
- Degree educated (preferred but not essential)
Who are Eames?
We are a fast-growing and reputable recruitment firm operating in the Financial and Professional Services sectors. With 130 staff and offices in London, Zurich, Singapore and Hong Kong, we've experienced year on year growth since our inception in 2002.
We are proud of the culture we have developed here and the strongest endorsement of this is hearing what our people have to say. So don't just take it from us - here are some of the reasons our team have told us they love working for Eames.
- High performing workforce
- Established brand in the market
- Believable values and vision
- Mature environment
- Representing a reputable brand
- Opportunity to qualify for a range of incentives regardless of tenure
- A visible hands-on management team