Providing an independent, objective assurance to management and the risk and audit committees this leading financial services organisation are seeking seasoned compliance professionals to join their growing team. Working closely with the business and develop strong relationships you will be proactive and solution-orientated in your approach.
To be successful in this role travel will be required.
- Prepares individual audit plans to ensure that the scope, approach, resourcing and logistics of an audit are appropriately planned.
- Obtains, analyses and syntheses information for reporting on the adequacy of the internal control environment.
- Based on audit fieldwork, drafts audit findings which articulate key issues and risks and propose root causes.
- Reviews and submits audit reports or conclusions for each audit conducted or supported.
- Identifies business process improvements for segments audited as appropriate.
- Ensure that the results of the work performed by the team meets the expectations of audit and business management and the regulators.
- Maintain consistent interaction with business management.
- Liaise with external auditors
Qualifications & requirements
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. audit and or financial crime risk and or regulatory compliance risk.
- Role relevant qualifications, i.e. accountancy or audit or financial crime or compliance qualifications are desirable but not essential.
- A track record of gaining an understanding of customers' needs and delivering excellent customer service.
- Consistently achieved objectives set for them and taken action to improve their own performance.
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered.
- Contributed productively to team objectives, sometimes supporting and sometimes leading activities to achieve shared goals.
- Planned projects and activities systematically in line with business priorities, using a variety of analysis and problem solving techniques.
- Proven experience of successful project management, utilising relevant tools and techniques to ensure consistent delivery.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.