Our client, a leading Lloyd’s syndicate is looking for a Senior Claims Adjuster to join their reinsurance team either based in London or Zurich.
- Adjusting large and complex claims within a given authority limit on an International basis.
- Technical management of the claims portfolio with strong control over the validity of claims payments and reserving.
- Dealing with referrals from the claims adjusters that exceed their authority limit
- Liaise with brokers, clients, lawyers and loss adjusters where necessary including the opportunity for overseas travel
- Prepare presentations for meetings with both underwriters and actuaries
The ideal candidate would have extensive experience working in a leading European reinsurance claims team with strong exposure to bodily injury. Fluent German is required with French being advantageous. ACII qualified is also preferred.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-respected claims team, to build on current adjusting authority and utilise language skills daily.
If you are interested and match the requirements please apply below.