What You Will Do
- Join the team designing and building Infrastructure as Code
- Improve our Continuous Integration and Delivery systems
- Build Kubernetes clusters for testing and production
- Help our Developers design the containerised Kotlin applications - making use of relevant modern best practices
What you will bring on a professional level
- Constructing new highly available secure production systems
- Running JVM applications containerised; Kotlin a plus
- Designing Kubernetes clusters, Docker images and Helm charts
- Infrastructure as Code, high coverage modularised Terraform
- Creating tools, including scripts, small REST API servers and clients
- Understanding Public Key Infrastructure (X.509) and network design
- Assessing and leveraging a variety of cloud services, preferably on Azure
- Maintaining performance-critical virtualised Linux systems
- Building monitoring and alerting systems: Prometheus and Grafana a plus
- Centralised Log Aggregation, preferably with Azure, ELK, or Graylog
- Continuous Integration, Testing and Delivery, preferably with Team City
and on a personal level
- Strong interest in Blockchain or Distributed Ledger Technology - R3 Corda experience a signiﬁcant advantage
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum, using Jira a plus
- Flexibility in meeting the varied requirements of corporate customers
- Ability to conduct constructive and concise technical discussions
- Sharing your knowledge, introducing developers to new platform capabilities
- Conﬁdence to speak up when noticing problems
- Openness to feedback and challenges from the team
- Curiosity to learn new skills
What we offer
- Furthermore, they offer a competitive package, including flexible working time and location & sabbatical programme.
- And most of all, you will work with a great bunch of people who are really making history in central Zurich.
To be eligible for this role you must hold a valid EU passport or Swiss permit.
If you would like more information, simply apply below or contact me directly
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.