Eames Consulting are pleased to be working in partnership with a European Bank based in London, who are seeking a Senior Reporting Accountant to provide a broad range of services including regulatory, financial, cost and management reporting.
Providing support for the UK based activity of the Bank, as well as other European entities, you can expect to be responsible for:
- Preparation of all regulatory reporting
- Month-end duties including maintenance of the cost base
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Preparation of management accounts
- Review and analysis of the banks financial statements to contribute to the production of management information
As outlined above, the role provides a broad range of responsibilities, providing applicants with variety in their day to day activity, as well as the opportunity to acquire greater exposure in areas of limited experience. If you are seeking a role that provides this variety, as well as an environment that provides flexibility, an excellent office culture and great atmosphere to work within, please submit your CV for consideration.
Please note that applicants must be a qualified accountant (ACCA / CIMA)
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.