A large international insurance firm with a long history of dominating the market is looking for a reporting actuary to join their financial reporting and operations team. With a strong emphasis on nurturing talent and innovating the industry they are one of the premier employers in the market.
In this role you will be:
- Performing local statutory reporting.
- IFRS reporting.
- Economic capital calculations.
- Helping develop and improve process as the company begins to implement IRFS 17.
- Maintain and provide quality assurance for more junior members of the team.
You must be a nearly or newly qualified actuary with a high level of knowledge in IFRS reporting, solvency ii, embedded values and have worked with systems such as SAS and prophet.
In return you will get:
- A generous salary of up to £70,000 plus benefits.
- Car allowance and performance based bonus.
- Continued investment in your growth.
- Flexible working and 25 days holiday.