A brand new fin-tech start up into prop-tech & digital lending are looking to bring on board a Senior Risk & Compliance Manager to build the Risk & Compliance function and make sure risk and compliance is top of mind for everybody in the business.
Candidates MUST come from a Fin-tech background and have experience in liaising with the FCA through authorisation processes.
The key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Setting standards
- Define and refine our risk & compliance frameworks, e.g. conduct risk framework
- Refine and develop our risk and compliance policies and procedures
- Liaising with the FCA during our authorisation process
- Develop our risk appetite framework incl. relevant indicators, etc.
- Ensuring FCA compliance in a growing firm
- Build and grow the Risk & Compliance function incl. management of recruitment
- Make sure all policies and procedures are known and followed across the organization
- Perform and manage QA across our lending activities
- Design and deliver relevant trainings to our staff
Apply if you meet the following requirements:
- 5 7+ years in a Risk & Compliance function
- Previous exposure working for or with the FCA (e.g. in the context of an FCA
application) and in a start up environment
- Previous role as an FCA Approved Person/Controlled Function preferable (e.g. CF 10)
- You want to be involved and shape an early stage start up
- You want to solve problems for customers and have a get things done mentality
- You are comfortable working in greenfield environments and excited about growing with
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.