A globally admired Lloyd's market (re)insurance business is looking for a Senior Risk Manager to lead the design and operation of the Risk Management Framework.
The incumbent will lead a team and promote risk management ensuring the business achieves it long term aims by ensuring risks to the strategy are identified, assessed and managed within the boards risk appetite.
- Design and implement an effective international risk management framework
- Develop and maintain risk policies, processes and risk appetites
- Development and implementation of ORSAs where necessary
- Oversee and challenge the assessment of risk made by front line staff across the network
- Respond and work with emerging requests from the senior risk management team CRO, Head of Risk
- Leadership skills
- Strong Stakeholder management and relationship skills.
- Expert knowledge of risk management and solvency II requirements
- Good understanding of the insurance industry and Lloyd's market.
If you are interested in the role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.